Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Here We Go

The main purpose of this blog will be to share information with others.  A good amount of the information will not be original and I will give credit where credit is due.  I have found certain blogs to be very helpful and informative.  My hope is that I can pass on information, links, videos, ideas, etc and people can use this as a resource as well.

The second purpose will be to keep people updated on our team throughout the season, things our staff is doing throughout the winter and summer months, and have this blog just be another way you can follow us and learn more about our program (staff, players, school, etc).

Some other ways you can follow myself and our program are on Twitter and Facebook.



www.twitter.com/SaintMarysHoops







http://www.facebook.com/SaintMarysHoops






No comments:

Post a Comment