Thursday, August 18, 2011




The following is an excerpt from an article written by Andy Katz of ESPN before the NBA Draft when Derrick Rose was taken #1 overall.  We have an autographed picture from D Rose hanging in our locker room that says "Go Cardinals".  He's got great work ethic and he continually is trying to get better.  He's worked extremely hard on his jump shot and teams now have to respect that which allows him even more opportunities to play in the paint.

"I just hate losing, and I know on the next level I'll have to get used to it [and] hopefully I won't tear up more at the next level," Rose said after his workout for his hometown Chicago Bulls Thursday morning. "I'm really competitive. If people say I can't shoot, then in a drill I'll try to out shoot them. I just hate losing. No matter what it is, I'll do it to win. Winning is the goal for me."


Thanks to our baseball coach Nick Winecke for the assist and sharing this video.




No comments:

Post a Comment